You are here

Back to top

Macadamia Nuts

13 Articles
2019 SOUTH AFRICAN MACADAMIA INDUSTRY CROP OUTLOOKThe 2018 South African macadamia crop ended on a positive note with a record crop of 56 550 tonnes of inshell macadamias (measured at 1.5% kernel moisture content). This is approximately 4 000 tonnes higher than the previous estimate that was issued in September. The demand for macadamias remained strong and the kernel market in particular showed great appetite for these high-valued nuts. Approximately 67% of the South African crop was processed to kernel and the remaining 33% exported as inshell. February 02, 2019
Comments (0)
admin
Forecasts for China’s Tree Nut Industry in 2018/19The United States Department of Agriculture recently issued a production and trade report for China's tree nuts for marketing year 2018/19. Produce Report analyzed the report and pulled out key highlights and takeaways. October 14, 2018
Comments (0)
Jing Zang
UPDATED 2018 SOUTH AFRICAN MACADAMIA CROP FORECASTUPDATED 2018 SOUTH AFRICAN MACADAMIA CROP FORECAST September 13, 2018
Comments (0)
admin
China to Produce Half of Global Macadamia Crop by 2022China's national macadamia production is predicted to reach 190,000 tons nut-in-shell by 2022—about half the predicted global total. But the there are still a lot of issues with quality. August 21, 2018
Comments (1)
Dan Siekman

Macadamia seedlings growing in Yunnan province, China. Image: Sino-Australian Agricultural Technology Development Company

China Cuts Import Tariffs on Dried Fruit and NutsTariff rate adjustments announced. Cuts to tariffs on the Brazil nut, cashew, avocado, and more. November 26, 2017
Comments (0)
Sevan Golnazarian
Rapid Growth of China’s Macadamia Market Shows Great PotentialOn August 2, the China Chamber of Commerce of Foodstuffs and Native Products (CCCFNA) held the two day “China International Tree Nuts Conference 2017”. During the event, Board Chairman of Sino-Australian Agriculture Technology Developing Co. Ltd Xu Bin gave a speech about the state affairs of China’s macadamia market. He noted that fast development and great potential are what mark today’s macadamia market in China. August 24, 2017
Comments (0)
Ruby
China to Remain Key Market for Australian Macadamia Nuts in 2017Produce Report conducted an interview with the CEO of the Australian Macadamia Society Jolyon Burnett and discussed the upcoming 2017 growing season, the importance of China as a market for Australian macadamia exports, and current marketing activities in China. June 04, 2017
Comments (0)
Andrew D

Jolyon Burnett, CEO of the Australian Macadamia Society

Updated South African Macadamia 2017 Crop ForecastThe Southern African Macadamia Growers’ Association has conducted a round of data collection from approximately 80% of the registered handlers representing approximately 95% of the macadamia industry’s total production volume. June 02, 2017
Comments (0)
admin
Updated Crop Forecast for the 2016 South African Macadamia Crop and Industry Growth Figures  The SAMAC has updated its crop forecast August 18, 2016
Comments (0)
Dan Siekman
SAMAC Macadamia Seminar First Show in Shanghai: A Big Future for Small NutsInitiated by Subtrop BD Manager Bonnie Buthelezi, the first S June 27, 2016
Comments (0)
Tongyue

Pages

Produce Marketplace

  1. Tien Thinh Agricultu · Vietnam
  2. Tien Thinh Agricultu · Vietnam
  3. Tien Thinh Agricultu · Vietnam
  1. Chun lin orchard-Sel · Taiwan nan
  2. Taste Charming Food · Hong Kong
  3. Taste Charming Food · Hong Kong

Upcoming Events

September 04, 2019 to September 06, 2019
September 23, 2019 to September 27, 2019
September 26, 2019 to September 28, 2019

Stay Updated