You are here

Back to top

Retail

280 Articles
Suning Announces RMB 4.8b Deal for 80% Stake in Carrefour ChinaNanjing, China-based retailer Suning.com announced on June 23 that it intends to purchase an 80% stake in French hypermarket retailer Carrefour's China operations for a sum of RMB 4.8 billion ($698 million). Carrefour will retain the remaining 20% share. June 26, 2019
Comments (0)
Dan Siekman
Miss Fresh and Tencent Aim High with Strategic PartnershipThe two companies prepare to launch their “Smart and Fresh 100 Billion Plan” June 25, 2019
Comments (0)
Tim
Sam’s Club Soon to Have Eight Stores in BeijingSam’s Club expects to operate 40 stores in China by 2020 June 18, 2019
Comments (0)
Tim
Global Retailers Aldi and Costco Test the Waters in China with New OutletsAldi recently celebrated the opening of two outlets in Shanghai, while Costco has announced it will complete its first mainland store by August. June 17, 2019
Comments (0)
Dan Siekman
[Press Release] Shipping Solutions Aplenty at Asia Fruit LogisticaVisitors to Asia’s premier fresh produce trade show will be able to find a wide range of leading logistics service providers and technologies June 17, 2019
Comments (0)
Produce Report
Jingold Celebrates the Superior Quality of its Chilean KiwifruitBenefiting from abundant sunlight, this season's Jintao, a star yellow-hearted kiwi cultivar, possesses superior quality with a sugar content reaching upwards of 20%. June 16, 2019
Comments (0)
Jing Zang
At Least Eight Second-Round Bids Expected for Metro’s China OperationsAs the second round of bidding begins for the Chinese division of German wholesaler Metro AG, at least eight bidders are expected to participate, including several consortia of major Chinese companies June 13, 2019
Comments (0)
Andrew
[Press Release] 2019 Asia Fresh Expo Held Successfully—See You Next May!2019 ASIA FRESH EXPO was successfully held, see you next May. June 12, 2019
Comments (0)
Produce Report
Three Squirrels Invites Applications from Investors to IPOChina's largest nut and snack food e-commerce company Three Squirrels' is to invite applications for its IPO shares on June 12 with an initial price of 10.74 yuan per share. June 11, 2019
Comments (0)
Tim
[Press Release] Asia Fresh Expo: New Grape Brand PresentedAsia Fresh Expo: New grape brand presented June 11, 2019
Comments (0)
Produce Report

Pages

Produce Marketplace

  1. Tien Thinh Agricultu · Vietnam
  2. Tien Thinh Agricultu · Vietnam
  3. Tien Thinh Agricultu · Vietnam
  1. Chun lin orchard-Sel · Taiwan nan
  2. Taste Charming Food · Hong Kong
  3. Taste Charming Food · Hong Kong

Upcoming Events

September 04, 2019 to September 06, 2019
September 23, 2019 to September 27, 2019
September 26, 2019 to September 28, 2019

Stay Updated